Sunday 5 April 2015

Happy Easter And I Cut My Hair!

Hello Readers, 

I wanted to start out this post by saying HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE and I hope you all have a fantastic Spring time:) 
Right on to the post, Today's post is going to be about my new hair. I had the idea a few days ago to cut my hair and then as soon as I got home I told my Lovely Mummy and she did it for me. 
I wanted to cut my hair because I haven't been liking my hair at all recently, It was a really weird length and all I was doing was putting half of it up in a bun then straightening the rest. (That's No Fun) 
So for me I could still do that hairstyle with shorter hair but I could also do a lot more things with it as well, I will mention that short hair is very trendy at the moment so that pushed me a little bit. I am so pleased with it and I want you to let me know either in the comments or tweet me @backgroundblogg whether you want more hair post? I am definetly going to do a everyday hair tutorial once I have styled it for a few days. So I guess it's time to show you, 
Excuse the no makeup face :/ 

Thank you all for reading this post and I love my hair, 
Beth-The Background Blogger



No comments:

Post a Comment