Wednesday 11 March 2015

What Do We Think?!

Hello Readers,

I thought i would come back with a fun post, I need to voice my opinion on Kim Kardashians new hair. I have watched "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" since the very beginning so im very aware of Kim's latest hair cuts, colors and styles. Usually i tend to like her new style and beauty changes but i personally think this new do was a step to light, i think that she used to dress and put herself out there as a reasonably respectable person but i defiantly think in the recent months that has changed. First it was the nude photo-shoots, then it was the revealing clothing and now its the dramatic new hair cut and color. I respect Kim, she has the guts to do naked photo-shoots and looks great doing it, 
i just think the hair maybe a little to far.



Around a year ago Kim went lighter and I think it was a really lovely colour on her skin tone because she kept it darker at the roots which I think was great but I just think this was too light way to quickly.
That was the perfect colour on her skin tone, 

whilst I was googling images i actually discovered that she has actually toned her blonde down so it is a lot less yellow now which it definetly looks a lot better but it is still very light on her skin tone and you can obviously tell it's not her natural colour.
If you just look at her a few weeks ago in the picture below her hair looks much nicer and the black definetly suited her skin tone.

respect Kim for what she does and who she is but I wanna know your opinion on her latest hair look and also I wanna know if you like they's Chit-Chat post about the latest celebrity beauty and fashion crazes. 
Comment below or tweet me @backgroundblogg

Thank you so much for reading,
Much Love
Beth- The Background Blogger







No comments:

Post a Comment