Monday 2 March 2015

PetShopBowl.co.uk Review

Hello Readers,
Today's post is going to be a review of PetShopBowl.co.uk 

I discovered PetShopBowl.co.uk on The Blogger Programme, they sent me this box of goodies to review. I spoke to a lovely lady from PetShopBowl.co.uk and we spoke about my dog Scrappys food, special food requirments and so on.
 This was a box that was put together with thought, care and they fully listenened to everything I said about Scrappy. I am extremely thankful for everything I was given, now let's get on to the box! 

 As you can see Scrappy is extremly excited to get this huge box open! 

Everything came in a big brown box and inside it was full of stuffing that kept everything in perfect condition and most of all safe. 

I had to take a sneaky peek before showing Scrappy, I was just too excited to see everything inside.


Inside the box was five products, I will go into detail of each product further into this post.


Scrappy really liked everything in the box, it was all very exciting for him! 
So the first item I picked out of the box was

LILY'S KITCHEN- Breakfast Crunch (Chicken with Turkey- Fruit and Yoghurt) 

This is extremly good food for dogs it's full of natural ingredients, it works wonders for there teeth and it's easily digestible for there little tummys. What I love most about this is that the brand themselves believe that pets should eat proper food by that they mean, wholesome,natural ingredients which smell and taste delicious. I also think that the size of the food is good because there small enough to give as treats rather than a meal if you want to. I was extremly happy to see they's in the box and I can tell you Scrappy was extremly happy as well. 
Scrappy was extremly happy to try they's out as soon as they were taken out of there packet, he chewed them up and there went five of them one after another. 

As I'm sure you can tell from the photograph above he was extremly excited about having one of them treats.

The next thing that was taken out of the box was,


Arden Grange- Crunchy Bites with Fresh Chicken (Naturally Hypoallergenic, wholesome dog treats)
Link- Arden Grange

We have had Arden Grange food before so we know that Scrappy really enjoys there foods and treats. 
I was happy to see they's in there because usually we give scrappy small sized treats and this was a real treat for him to have such a big treat. He has had one of them today and he really enjoyed it as you will be able to see by the photographs below! Another thing I like about this brand is yet again it is a big supporter of natural ingredients full of nutrients rather than artificial colours and flavours! 

I really like the re-usuable packaging of this because in experience it keep the treats fresh for a lot longer.

 
I think Scrappy was extra excited for this one, look at that tongue! 


The next product that was taken out of the box was,
Pedigree DENTASTIX- Fresh flavour 
Link- Dentastix

Scrappy has never had DENTASTIX's before, he was extremly happy to see those in there, I personally think they are great not just because they work wonders for Scrappys teeth but they are also green. I think they are a really cool thing to have in for Scrappy because I always say his breath stinks so hopefully they help take the edge of his stinky breath. They are suitable for dogs over 4 months which is totally fine for Scrappy because he is just over 2 years old! 

The pack comes with seven medium sized sticks inside.

Scrappy was yet again extremly happy to take this treat of me.


Of he went with his DENTASTIX and we weren't getting him back for a while. I think Scrappy will have one of they's every couple of days, he will be such a fatty after all of these treats! 


The last thing in the box was,
James Wellbeloved- Complete balanced wet dog food ( Turkey with rice and vegetables) 

Scrappy has had they's before and he really enjoys them, Scrappy usually has dry food so this was a real treat for him! He loves having a wet food meal every now and then, honestly he gobbles it down so fast I'm not sure he even chews it! This is Hypo-Allergenic and free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives which Is great because Scrappy does have a sensitive tummy so all of they's naturally hypo- allergenic foods are great for him. 

Me and Scrappy received two 150g pouches, which is amazing because that is two meals for Scrappy.


As you can see Scrappy really enjoyed his tea last night and I'm positive he will do the same tonight! 

Scrappy has been well and truly spoiled by PetShopBowl.co.uk and I am extremly thankful for everything that was gifted to me and Scrappy and I can tell you he really enjoyed his huge food delivery! I would completely recommend using PetShopBowl.co.uk because the food comes extremly well packaged and I would have no worries about the state your going to get your products because mine came in perfect condition. I have to say my favourite thing about the hole package was that it was addressed to Beth and Scrappy, I mean is that not the cutest thing in the world! 
PetShopBowl.co.uk 

I just want to say another huge thank you to PetShopBowl.co.uk for this package, Scrappy really enjoyed it! Thank you all for reading this post let me know in the comments if you love PetShopBowl.co.uk as well or tweet me @backgroundblogg 


Beth- The Background Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment