Saturday 28 February 2015

OOTD Saturday 28th Febuary

Hello Readers,
Todays post is going to be an Outfit of The Day, I'm excited to do my first fashion post! 
I Hope you all like it, let me know in the comments or tweet me @backgroundblogg

 







Top- Urban Outfitters backless strap top- £15.00 (Instore sale) 
Bralet- Some Days Lovin @ Urban Outfitters £20.00 
Jeans- Primark black jeans £8.00
Link- Primark
Shoes- Urban Outfitters black platform boots- £25.00 (Instore sale)

Choker- New Look £1.99 
Link- New Look

Tattoo braclet- Primark £1.50 for two
Link- Primark
Casio watch- Argos £17.99
Link- Argos
Pandora braclet £24.00 (Sale last year) 
Link-  Pandora

I hope you all enjoyed reading this OOTD, I will definetly be doing more because they are super quick but I think they look great and I'm  happy I've done my first fashion post! 
Thank you so much for reading this,

Beth-The Background Blogger








No comments:

Post a Comment