Monday 23 February 2015

I don't want to put my blog in a box!

Hello readers, 

My name is Beth, I'm sixteen years young and I don't want to put my blog In a box.

So.. I hope you stick around because I think this might blog might turn out to be a gem (if I do say so myself) What I mean by "I don't want to put my blog in a box!"  Is I want to dip my toe in all the different ways to write and present the content I put out to you all. I want to include beauty,fashion,lifestyle,food and also I want to help people, In my sixteen years on this beautiful planet I've been threw a lot and I'm hoping that not only someone else gets some enjoyment out of reading "The Background Blogger " but it helps me to have something that Is just mine and I have full control over it.
I understand that some people blog for a career or for a following but I'm blogging for those people that need a little safe haven and that is hopefully "The Background Blogger" I really have high hopes for this little gem and I want it to grow with you all cheering it on. I wanted to keep this first post light but that's one thing you will learn about me, I don't do anything unless it's my best. I will only put out content that I am 100% happy with and that's a promise I'm willing to make.

I want to look back at this time in my life and say yes it was really tuff but I have my blog to thank for getting me threw those hard times. I'm excited to get posting and watch "The Background Blogger" grow and become something really special! 

I've typed away, but before I go.... 
At the moment I don't have a set schedule for my posts but I'm sure it will be daily, 
I'm going to give everything I can to make this something really special! 

See you super soon 
      Beth- The Background Blogger 

No comments:

Post a Comment