Thursday 26 February 2015

My top 5 Apps (iPad edition)

Hello readers,

Today's post is going to be about my 5 favourite ipad apps, I got my iPad for chistmas so I've had a pretty good amount of time to discover some amazing apps. In this post I'm not going to include apps like Twitter,Instagram,snapchat,depop or any of the social media apps! The apps are in a random order,

1. Jelly Splash (Free app)
Jelly splash is a game, 
You have to connect the little jellies to try and get as many points as possible. It's a really fun and very addictive game, I discovered it recently and I'm obsessed! I have this app on my iphone and obviously my iPad, I play it on both appliances and I really enjoy it. I would really recommend everyone to at least try this game out, it's a free app so you have nothing to lose.

2. Spirefall (Free App)
Spirefall is a game, 
You go round a course using three buttons left,right and jump. There are things that get in your way for example- fire, spiked swinging balls and robots. It's a really great app and I really enjoy playing it especially when I can't sleep at night because it's a nice game to just play without having to think about it to much. I would really reccomend it for someone that just likes to play a game when chilling out. 

3. Crossy Road (Free App) 
Crossy road is a game, 
I had to include Crossy Road I would of been stupid not to! Crossy Road is such a good game, you play as a character/animal and you litreally cross as many roads as you can before being ran over. I suppose it could sound slightly violent but it's really not, all my siblings love it and they are an age range of 12-18. I would say this is my favourite app out of them all, I like playing as the flea because I think it travels the fastest so I feel like I can nip threw all the cars quicker than the others. I know a few youtubers have created Crossy Road characters, I'm keeping my eye out for the Dan and Phil one I haven't managed to bag that one yet! I would 100% reccomend this app for absolutely everyone. 

4. Netflix (Free App but you have to pay for membership monthly) 
Netflix is a monthly subscription app/site, 
You can watch thousands of films and TV shows on Netflix and you pay a monthly subscription fee. 
I'm sure you all know what Netflix is and I don't really need to explain, I am planning a Netflix favourites post so I'm not going to tell you what I watch on there but there are a few clues in the photo above! Keep an eye out for that one :) 

5. Starbucks Secret Menu (Free App) 
The Starbucks secret menu app is an informative app, 
It gives you new ideas on what drinks and combinations to get at Starbucks! This is an American app so some of the drinks and extras in the recipes we can't get in the UK but there are ways around that. If you get the app then tweet me if you want tips on converting the few American ones over to recipes you could ask for in the British branches. It's a great app and I would really reccomend it for Starbucks lovers looking to try something new! 

Thank you all for reading this post and I hope I have helped someone to find a new app that they will really enjoy. Let me know in the comments or tweet me if you downloaded any of the apps after reading this post.

Beth-The Background Blogger



No comments:

Post a Comment