Tuesday 24 February 2015

My trip to Newcastle!

Hello Readers, 

I thought I would tell you all about my trip to Newcastle or my quest for Bubble Tea (More on that soon) 

I arranged with my friend that we where going to go up to Newcastle for the day, I've been many times before but I always get excited going there. The day came it was Thursday last week actually, I got up, got ready and I was on my way to the bus station. We got a Starbucks before the bus ( it was a iced passion fruit tea) then we were on our way to Geordie land!

 So when we first got there we hopped of the bus and we went into Waitrose, this was one heck of an experience! (we don't have a Waitrose where we live)  
We had a look round and admired the perfectly packaged foods and then we came across one heck of a sight THEY SOLD FIJI WATER!! Fiji water isn't really available in the UK or so we thought. 
(sorry for the blurry photo) 
We decided to buy it just before we head home because it would of been to heavy to lug round all day! 

We then walked and walked until we found somewhere that appealed to us, I went with an open mind of what I wanted to purchase but I knew I wanted to go in Urban Outfitters. It's my all time favourite shop and we don't have one where I live! (this was going to be exciting) 
Off we went on our quest for the most perfect purchase and in we went into the great Urban Outfitters ( magical it is) I look on all four floors and I had picked up a bundle of items to try on. I scurried into the Dressing rooms closed the curtain and started trying on all the perfectly made items of clothing! I had came to decision that I was going to get a Sparkle and Fade backless top and a halter purple lace bralet. So I was ready to purchase and then I spotted the most perfect cream barlet it was beautiful. So I went back upstairs to the changing room and "Yeeessss" it was perfect on! I hung the other bralet back up and of to the till I went. 
After the first trip into Urban Outfitters we went of to dinner and that was Yo! Sushi in Fenicks. I had never been to Yo! Sushi before so I was excited ( I just love food) 

We where seating and all the dishes were flying by on the belt. 
My first pick was Edamame, I had seen they's online they really were heavenly! They use a salt on them that was seriously tasty!
After the Edamame I had the Cucumber Maki, all I'm going to say is I'm craving it 24/7 !! Also after the Cucumber Maki I had the spicy chicken salad, I didn't get a photograph of that but I liked the chicken but it had a nutty sauce over the salad that I hated so I just ate the chicken. 
The last thing I got in Yo! sushi was the chicken dumplings of the hot menu so they had to be ordered, I ate them but I didn't like them. They are very soft and I just didn't get along with them at all. 
After I had finished my food I went over to Mac because I wanted a couple of lip liners and unfortunately they were all sold out, for reference they were Whirl and spice. #KylieJennerLip.
After that we went on our quest for Bubble tea, we found a place online called Bubble Cha but we just couldn't find it anywhere and we didn't really want to go to China town so we ditched that idea and went and got another Starbucks. 
After our starbucks i decided I wanted some shoes from Urban Outfitters, so of we went and we found ourselves on the third floor. I was on the floor going threw the many brown boxes looking for my size in the sale shoe section. I found my size in a beautiful pair of black chunky soled boots and I literally shed a tear. They fitt like a glove and they were just perfect, let's all take a moment for these little beauty's! 
After the second trip to Urban Outfitters we started to feel super duper tired so whilst my friend was in superdry I popped into New Look and I found some pieces of jewellery I liked so I picked those up whilst they were on 3 for 2! 
Then we headed back up to the bus station to make our way home but before that we had to pop into Waitrose and pick up the Fiji water! 
We then hopped on the bus and off we were back to the place I was born and raised! Home sweet home, well don't forget my bags from the shopping adventure! 
So that was my day at Newcastle, it was really fun but man it was tiring! 

Thank you all for reading I hope you liked it, please let me know if you did or if you have any tips or questions In the comments! I love writing these posts I started this one when I was on my way to school and it's nice to have something I know I enjoy doing to look forward to. Especially when your in year 11 and I'm doing my GCSE's so that is pretty stressful but this is like my little safe haven! No pressure and all productive fun ( gosh I sound like a teacher) 

I want to end all of my posts with a quote I think it's a nice way to start or finish somebody's day with a positive message, so the quote I am going to be including today is one by Roald Dahl! 

Beth- The Background Blogger









No comments:

Post a Comment