Friday 27 February 2015

Pretty Twisted Review

Hello readers,
Today's post is going to be a review and a talk about an amazing shop called Pretty Twisted.

Pretty Twisted has two shops in Middlesbrough which is a small town in the North East of England, 
They sell jewellery, bath products and homeware. I am lucky enough to live local to the Pretty Twisted shops, so I have been to them and I have also ordered online. 
(I Have taken some pictures of Google images to include in this post)

I absolutely adore Pretty Twisted, it's so nice to have a shop local to me where I can purchase amazing pieces of jewellery at such a good price. They have one of a kind pieces that you won't find at a high street shop, the staff are all so sweet and helpful in both of there shops and that included online. They have a great Instagram and Twitter, whenever I have ever contacted pretty twisted they have always got back to me that day. I actually won a Pretty Twisted Instagram competition a while back, that was a really cool thing of them to do! The picture below is actually what I won in the competition,

One thing that I think is also pretty cool about Pretty Twisted is that an award winning blogger works there, Megan Lillie from the blog ThumbelinaLillie. I'm sure you all know who she is but I think it's great that an amazing blogger works for such an amazing company. 
Her fantastic blog- http://www.thumbelinalillie.com
I thought I would include some photographs that I got of Google images along with screen shots from there Instagram page, just so you see for yourself how cute the shop actually is, 
Inside there second shop across from the bus station in Middlesbrough! 

A gorgeous picture to show just how much they care about the layout of there shop.

The thought put into every small detail, it's lovely to look around there shops just because of how refreshing they are inside.

Just look at how cute all them sunglasses and floral crowns are! 

Forget Lush it's all about the Pretty Twisted bath bombs, They actually stock Bomb Cosmetics and that's pretty cool because they were hard to get your hands on before Pretty Twisted arrived in Middlesbrough.

If that doesn't make you want to go to Pretty Twisted I don't know what would, they are both such cute and girly shops! Everything they sell is such good quality and I have never been disappointed with anything I have ever purchased from Pretty Twisted online or in-store! If you ever see me wearing a choker in any of my pictures it is usually always a Pretty Twisted one because they are like I said such amazing quality and they stock such individual designs and charms. Recently I actually did a pretty big Pretty Twisted online order because they reduced all of there chord chokers for a few hours a few weeks ago. They came packaged so well in a pastel pink bag and inside there was a purple drawstring bag with the chokers neatly inside along with a card with all there details. 



Just look how cute, I have had all those chokers for a few weeks now and my favourite has to be the daisy and the sun. I have so many chokers from them that I don't usually buy this style of choker from anywhere else. 
I have to say though if you put everything they sell to a side and we just speak about the staff,
They are all so kind and you can really tell that they have all been chosen because they are all extremely approachable and they all seem like really kind people. I can feel slightly awkward in shops sometimes but I have never in Pretty Twisted, even when the shop is really busy they will always make an effort to ask you if you need any help! I would never not ask a member of staff something if I needed some help because you know your going to get an honest opinion from any of the staff members. 

Another thing I wanted to mention again was just how good there social media game is, 
There Twitter is great but I mainly contact them threw there Instagram in the comments. 




It really shows just how much effort they put into there social media accounts and I think it's great that a company is willing to speak to you over social media. 

The last thing I want to mention is the fact that there shops are open 7 days a week (Yes you read that right) I think that is amazing that they are open everyday of the week because yet again it shows the devotion to the customers because that means that they are always open if you wanted to pop in! (as long as it is in there opening hours) 

I really hope you enjoyed reading this post, I've included there links below so you can check them out or if you can deffinetly take a trip to there shops. Thank you so much for taking the time out to read this, let me know in the comments or on Twitter if you love Pretty Twisted too. 

Pretty Twisted Links- 
Twitter- https://mobile.twitter.com/prettytwistedx
Instagram- search Pretty Twisted on Instagram 

Beth-The Background Blogger


















No comments:

Post a Comment