Wednesday 25 February 2015

Let's have a chat!

Hello Readers, 

Today's post is going to be a chatty one, this is my third day on The Background Blogger and it's my third post, I think I'm doing well! 
The header I have at the moment might just be temporary, I'm feeling something a little different but when you create something like a blog it's all trial and error! I really enjoy writing posts, even though it's my third day I have got myself into a routine. I start my post on the way to school and I finish it after school, that way I'm not sat down for hours writing one post. 
I've been thinking about the schedule of my posts and I would like to have something that is set in stone so I know and you all know what your going to get and when. That is a work in progress, I have my ideas of when I would like to do certain posts and I'm going to try and get that ready to start on Monday. 
On the social media front I will be making The Background Blogger a few social media accounts, Twitter is definitely one of them and I'm not to sure about the others yet! I have accounts on most of the social media platforms but I think it would be nicer if I had something that was purely for this blog along with talking and updating with the readers. I will update you all as soon as I have made the accounts. 

I would love to hear in the comments if any of you have an ideas or tips for 
The background Blogger?! 

Also I have a question that I'm sure one of you will be able to answer, how do you get just the title of a post to show and not the hole post unless you click into it?

Thank you for reading this chatty post, my quote for today is by the beautiful Adele, 

Beth- The Background Blogger 

No comments:

Post a Comment